View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 12:03 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  
teatreeoil007

It's kind of tough guys, cuz it seems like alcohol is EVERYWHERE. We even have some neighbors across the street that own a brewery and a few years we had gone to their "soft opening" when they first started the business. When you take a cruise it's really promoted. When you go to an outdoor concert or music festival it's usually there and many people are drinking. When my band was performing at one festival they even set up "refreshment tent" for the performers, complete with coolers of various beverages including BEER. Years ago I had a few, but wonder how that's going to go in the future as I want to continue with the music as it's something I need in my life to be whole. So, I'm going to have to find ways to overcome the temptations.

The family reunions on my side usually have alcohol there with people who really really enjoy it. We don't really want to be around that, but what do you do? I love my family. I don't want to just not be around them. I love them so much. They're my family! I'm not sure what to do about this......