View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 09:40 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
jryan19982

Originally Posted by MikeM View Post

So he was there with me when I did the test. And he'll be there every time I'll be around alcohol. And should I want to train more, building my sober muscle as Dee puts it, he'll always be there. Maybe in a while, I'll buy a can of beer. Open it, smell it. The pour it down the drown. And my brother will be there as well.

Not taking any risks. That's just too dangerous. But with my brother's help I can train and do things I otherwise wouldn't.
Dude really? Come on. Why in the world would you even think about opening a beer and smelling it. You are trying to convince yourself not to drink but I promise you, that you are going down a road you dont want to be on.

Not taking any risks? Really? Do you really think that?

Sorry man, I just see so many people investing so much time in your posts, and I feel you would be letting them down if you do that. And most of all you are going to let yourself down, because that will lead to drinking. You're a big boy, you can make your own decisions, but one of these times, one of these "tests" or whatever you want to call them will lead to you drinking.

Its like running your hand over a flame. You do it fast, doesnt hurt, so you try it slower and slower and slower until you burn your hand. It just doesnt make any sense to me.