Old 03-02-2016, 02:41 PM
  # 416 (permalink)  
Olivia2011

Hello! Nothing new here. Just boring old me ! Went out to lunch to a place that sells mostly great breakfast! They close daily at 2 pm! Seems weird but it works. A very feisty old gal owns it. She's about 80 and still working hard. Good for her.

Gonna read my crime novel for now.

Odelle - I too always had real low BP. That's good tho. I didn't like how once I recently started checking my numbers, my BP and heart rate had both climbed. Nothing dangerous but still. I remember my nurse saying that drinking raises all of these things. What doesn't drinking do?!

So weird driving around at the lake sober. There were many times as soon as we got to town we'd grocery shop and sip a beer or something on the way to the house. Guzzle a beer(s) I should say!
The last couple years I'd usually wait till we got to the house. My husband didn't. He's passed the two month mark now. I'm not a day counter. A pretty heavy drinking neighbor (down the street) asked him to have a drink yesterday. He just said he's on the wagon lately. Neighbor didn't care. Ain't nuttin gonna stop him! My husband says it's all in your mind (quitting drinking ) and he points at his brain!

Hot bath and book. And another good meal of course.

Take care. And carry on!

Olivia