View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 06:56 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Originally Posted by Sammy2 View Post
Abuse has many forms. The abuse these children are suffering in this particular household are equivalent to physical abuse. Neglect and emotional trama is what is happening. That's what WTBH needs to report.
To CPS: "I'm reporting the knowledge of two children who are being neglected by their mother and potentially being harmed emotionally and physically by her drunk live-in boyfriend. A stop by the home one evening may save those kids from enduring any more of it."

No one made that call for me and my brother.

Call CPS

Also, what is xAH??
xAH is Ex Alcoholic Husband

The police made a report to CPS, WAY better than it coming from me and the Officer who made it told me to not make one myself since she's alleging "harassment" on my part so he took all the texts from me with proof of her admitting to the crap she is subjecting her kids to and the cop included that in his report and CPS and I said ok to using my name as a witness willing to speak to them if need be but he said that it would remove her ability to continue to allege I was harassing her (which the cop recognized I was NOT) if he made the report vs me...

And CPS will obviously take the report from a cop over a citizen much more seriously.

And I too was a kid who lived in chaos, abuse even and my family put on a good act in public (but people KNEW there was bad stuff happening) and no one wanted to get involved...

Ive spent my professional life advocating for kids in need and these kids of my one time friends are like my own kids in terms of how I love them so I had no choice but to speak up for them...