Old 02-29-2016, 10:32 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Firesong

Guess you haven't read any of my posts about him over the past 4 months.

He is the one who ended the friendship. He got very paranoid that someone was tapping his phone and listening in on our calls, and even though he could say anything he wanted to on the phone, the one time I said one word that might have been misconstrued if overheard he blew up at me. More than once.

And no one was listening in; he is just paranoid.

Then he accused me of much worse things that I have never done, that he never even brought up in the years of our friendship, he just grabbed it out of the blue to have some "reason" to attack me and accuse me of something he said disgusted him. He just made it up. He told me never to contact him again, or his family.

In the very beginning he asked me if I was disappointed in him and I said no. I was with him, had his back, from day 1, as he had mine. Then he gets clean, or at least quits using, and within a year he no longer needs me so he dumps me with accusations of things I never did, never even thought of doing. Apparently he'd never bothered to get to know me at all, because I didn't matter enough for him to think I was worth getting to know. He just found me useful (and I don't mean for sex).

Oh, yeah, he told me he loved me.

I don't think he ever did. Or if he did, I don't know what devil got into him after he quit using and turned my friend into a monster and my memories into nightmares.