Old 02-29-2016, 08:25 PM
  # 404 (permalink)  
SandyO

Oh, lots of activity! Thanks for all great posts. 30, 40, 50 and 60 day milestones! We are one very active and sober group.

When I first posted on here in January I NEVER imagined I'd be working towards 6 weeks of sobriety, 6 days of no smoking and sharing experiences with wonderful people from all over the world. It truly is an honour!

Thanks for the comments about my dancing. I started 2 years ago, so I'm still the "baby" of the class. As for de-stressing, not sure I'd put it that way. As with many things here in Japan, we are subjected to countless performances with practice and practice until the fun has been squeezed out! Sorry a little harsh, a sort of joking. I really do enjoy it, but I just wanted a hobby without all the hassle all the time.

Very good point about keeping the motivation up. drinking has taken a back seat to the smoking monster. It really is a difficult thing to give up. But getting a little easier day by day. You've got me thinking about a new goal for myself. A triathlon is most certainly not an option for me!!

My goal for this week is to think about a new self-improving goal!

Congratulations to everyone whether on 1 day or 60. Have a nice day/night!