Old 02-27-2016, 04:31 PM
  # 350 (permalink)  
SandyO

Good morning everyone.
I hope you are feeling better sunflower. I'm not a parent, yet, but I'm sure I will face the same issues of parenting style. but as a kids teacher, you want happy kids that also know if they have done the wrong thing. Thinking of you.
Illi, hang in there. Retweak your plan and continue with your sober journey. We can always learn something from our past efforts. Great job posting straight away.
I'm at 5 weeks today! I've had a pretty full-on week. I came home last and just cried on my husbands shoulder. My head doesn't feel right. It's 4 days without cigarettes. I CAN'T believe you tackled them both at the same time, Odelle! I do get your idea of going through cravings at the same time but I can't imagine doing it myself. You're superwoman!
I guess a combination of not drinking, not smoking, hormones being pumped through my body and a busy work schedule are taking a toll on me. To make it worse I have my dance performance today. The rehearsal last night was appalling. My head is just not working!! Honestly, what do people do with themselves without drinking, smoking or completely pigging out.
I can't remember who wrote it but I want to be a "normal" person too! I always prided myself in being different, but now I do want the white picket fence and 2.3 kids.
Great to log in here and find everyone doing well and encouraging and supporting each other.
Have a lovely day/night.
Take care and carry on!