View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 09:15 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

wantobehealthy......I have the same first thought as Lexie...especially, since you o osted that he is violent.....A visit from CPS would probably be more of a wake-up call than any of your talking......
They are unlikely to just "snatch" the kids away...(unless there is a reason to do so)......but, they will investigate and try to offer her help in providing a safe and nurturing environment for the kids.....
You know very well...lol....how difficult it is to get through to a woman who is determined to hang onto a relationship......

I don't think you are out of line, at all, in placing boundaries on how much you are willing to listen to.......
If I were in your shoes, I would stop trying to talk "reason" to her....because, it is futile....she has heard y ou and doesn't want to hear it or heed it.....so, it is just a waste of your breath.....

Just because you love her doesn't mean that you can necessarly help her or enable you to "save" her from herself......

I think the innocent kids are the most important in the whole scenario.....

I think it is the responsibility of society to protect the young and vulnerable.....

dandylion