Old 07-11-2005, 10:30 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Zoey

Sometimes one has to divorce. It is my understanding that GOD forgives everything except blashphamey(sp) You know what I mean. We ask forgivness, and then don't do it again. OK to remarry, but be more sure next time. Many very young people marry and for all the wrong reason's etc. You do know God forgives, We just cannot forgive ourselves.

So now the thing is, if he were to injure someone in a wreak, are you well covered with insurance.????

equs had a good post. can you click on and bring up all her posts. Sorta said, if you knew he would get cancer one day, would you have married him anyway, etc.

Have you ever seen another man you could love??. In my case case it was no.

If in your gut you need to be free then it is right for you, and I would be all for it.
If not sure then I would maybe coast, UNLESS THERE IS PHYSICAL ABUSE, then getting out is best.
We are people that seem to love too much, or what is it???

I only know my own feelings of course, and mine did not do a lot of drunk driving.
I rode with him many times and he had built up such a tolorance that he seemed to do very well and no speeding etc. I f your's is reckless and becomes angry behind the wheel then that is really scarey.

Have you made a list on what is good and what is unbearable.

If no physical abuse and you do love him, I would think a triall seperation would be the way to go. Just my thoughts, How long have you been in recovery???
Have you had really happy and fun times??

Males are so diff from females, a lot to learn there too.
We would all be better off if we all really studied that with an open mind. I think men accept the diff better than we do. but they are soo diff there are things they cannot cope with. or do. So if we can accept some of that and then do for ourselves.
I gotta go, Prob this makes no sense and wish I would have read all your posts before I got on here. Just know I care, and maybe I favor the A. So take what you can use if anything . LV YA clancy46