Old 02-25-2016, 04:09 AM
  # 341 (permalink)  
KarenOskie

Good morning and welcome to the new people!
I didn't sleep well last night at all. Big day again today. At least I'm not hungover! Just tired, and I have coffee for that.
Coco, it's funny how far off I was in trying to describe you on that thread. And yes, I would definitely consider changing jobs if this one doesn't get better. The thing is, I was only at my former job less than a year, it's not good for your resume to change too much. I want to try and get a handle on this one. But, I think I'm going to start looking around anyway. This is really too much for me, I need time to go to meetings and take care of myself and have a life outside of work. My son and his wife don't make enough money to support themselves and their kids without me, so for now I need to make as much money as I do at the job I'm in. But, I can tell them that they have to find a way to increase their income because I can't support them anymore, and then if I'm not supporting them I can get a low stress job. I don't need much myself.
Thanks for asking. This problem has been weighing on my mind lately. I think I can leave work at a normal hour tonight and go to a meeting, but I'll almost surely have to work the weekend.
Well, time to hit the shower and make the most of this day! My plan is the same today, Pray, come to SR again tonight, go to a meeting and call someone on my sober people list.