View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 01:34 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
4mytasha

If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take for you to get to that amount you are taking?
I'm just curious as to whether or not you were taking this for the buzz or to help with your depression.
I'm assuming then, that you started with 100 and went up from there rather than cutting back to the normal dose after the first time. (?)
I understand how this chemical can be abused for people that are depressed.
There's NOTHING in the WORLD that can compare with the feeling of feeling "normal".
In my case, for the 1st time EVER (except for my 18 years of drinking) as nothing the Drs. ever prescribed helped.
Have you discussed with your friend that gave you the initial 100 mg capsule, how he stopped taking this if he even has?
Maybe though, if he had a grab-bag of Nootropics, his playing Russion Roulette saved him from grabbing only the Tia.
Also, seeing as how you have a Dr. that knows what you are dealing with, is he trying to help in any way?
I realize that is a new subject to many US Drs. at this time but I have a feeling it won't be for long.
Maybe if he doesn't know how to help, he may be able to refer you to one that does.(?)
Maybe someone else knows the answer but as far as I can tell, I'm not even sure there ARE other SSRE's on the market.(?)
Also, MY experience with the Sulfate wasn't any help.
It supposedly takes longer to kick in and lasts longer but it had not effect on me and it's quite expensive compared to the sodium.
My thoughts on the sulphate would be the longer it lasts in the body, the harder it would be to stop taking but I'm not positive.

Good Luck!!!