Old 02-24-2016, 06:52 AM
  # 295 (permalink)  
Odelle

Sandy, good luck on the smoking cessation, it is very hard but well worth the effort. Congratulations on passing the 30 day challenge!

Olivia, you sound great. I’m glad you are getting the rest you need and that you are feeling better. It’s wonderful that you are proud of your husband for his sobriety, but don’t forget to feel proud of yourself too! This isn’t a race, it’s a journey; one slip didn’t take you of course.

Congratulations on 50 days Sunflower! You are doing so well and you are living the life you were intended to live. Don’t trip up your AV by challenging it with never drinking again, just live in the moment and know that today, you choose not to drink!

Thank you everyone for the well wishes for my mom and sister, all prayers are welcome! Yes Sandy, my sister has been in the hospital for 2 weeks now, and she is still in ICU after Sunday’s surgery. I think, hope and pray that she is now on the mend. My mom is 79 and is in her 5th or 6th year of degenerative heart disease, so I am really concerned about her. She is a strong woman, so I hope to have her around for many years to come!

Well, mornings seem to go too fast, so I need to get up and moving. One month smoke free today, and two days shy of being 50 days sober. If I accomplish nothing else today, I have accomplished enough today!