Old 02-23-2016, 09:47 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Ladybug2

Originally Posted by Cococo View Post
Caramel - youre welcome to pop in here anytime. 1 month for you! I bet youre proud yourself.

I do like the semi quiet life. I would go mad in NY for example. Mind you, I like the hustle and the bustle too, just not all the time. A balance is perfect.

Coco is very special to me. Shes a small-medium sized chocolate labradoodle. Shes a really lovely looking dog. Shes almost 2 years old now. Ive had her since 8 weeks old straight from the breeder. I trained her not to bark (she does still bark a bit though, but not nuisance barking), dig, bite, chew things around the house etc (all the things dogs like to do, what a mean mummy). VERY affectionate and loving - loves full on cuddles and lots of pats and tummy rubs. Has never slept outside in a kennel. From 6 months old (after being crate trained) she has slept at the end of my bed, or my sons bed (she goes from 1 to the other) and gets fed a 'raw' dog food diet of salmon, duck, vension, rabbit, possum, turkey, veal etc.....no joking....its third grade pet food grade animals but still. She eats better than us! Spoiled rotten that dog haha!

I lost my second child to cancer 5 years ago, but was then too old to have another baby according to fertility tests, and I didn't have my husband or any man around at the time, so I got her instead (she is practically treated like a child by me) a few years after my daughter passed away
(((Coco))) so sorry for your loss. We are here for you if you ever want to talk. Glad you are part of this class. I love reading your posts