Old 02-16-2016, 05:25 PM
  # 121 (permalink)  
Nic233

Good Morning my January Lovelies,
I feel quite neglectful to this page..I used to post so often and try and keep up with everything that's happening but I'm finding it quite hard to find my balance lately ....I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and completely exhausted!!!!
Like many of us, I have gone from having practically no life outside of work, because of my commitment to the bottle... I was always unable to drive on an evening as I would be over the limit 20 mins after arriving home. And now it seems I am never home... Life just got so busy so quickly....Sobriety takes a lot of time and effort !!!haha
I'm now on day 38 of being sober which is great but I'm feeling a little burnt out! I've been meeting with my Sponsor once a week, and going to about 4 AA meetings a week too. It's all a juggle being a single Mum, working Full time and I also start studying again in 2 weeks time(to finish my degree).
Is anyone else finding that it's all a bit of a struggle sometimes?
Maybe I'm just having a bad week, and it will all settle down. We do have relatives visiting my Parents from overseas which is also time consuming so I think that probably contributes to my tiredness right now. I may just have to look at managing my time better, and only doing a couple of AA meetings each week... At least I have this SR page for support too.
Really sorry to whine and moan.. Back to work