Old 02-12-2016, 06:55 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Liveitwell

Just agree with everything that has been said. I too overlooked huge red flags-beacons. My love was real. I don't doubt yours was. I used to think we were so unique too-but we weren't. Mine also told me very early on that I made him a better man...and you know what? Yucky to admit but I ate it up-MY dysfunction and disease. Mine put me on a pedestal and then shoved me off, kicking me all the way down. I can tell you the truth-that most of us here were exactly where you are now and most of us here now that have left have the scars to show. Consider yourself lucky you didn't marry him or for Gods sake, have children with him. I say that with a lot of love. Please keep coming back....it's hard to stomach some of the things we are sayujg, and I get that-I almost left this board years ago bc I didn't like what people were telling me-they just didn't understand us, our love, they didn't know my husband damint-he would never do what these people were talking about-not my husband!! Boy was I in massive denial...I just didn't want to accept what they were saying was true. It was all true and then some. I pray the best for you and hope you truly do read and listen to what we are saying-we say it bc we wabt the best for you!!!