Old 02-12-2016, 05:46 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Thumpalumpacus
Alive in the Superunknown

Originally Posted by bandicoot2 View Post
Thump -- Yay, so happy for you that you sent your card and made your peace. Whatever happens you did this for you and it's pretty cool that you two talked!

That's exactly what I told her, Bandi -- "I did this as much for myself as for telling you anything" -- and explained to her the dream.

I clearly have a lot more processing to do so far as my guilt goes, but it feels good to me that she accepts that, and who cares how it winds up ... if she forgives me, great, and if she can't or won't, that's fine too. Judging from the conversation today she's in a good place too, and I'm happy for her being there, no matter what happens betwixt us.

Moments like this remind me how far I have yet to go. Yes, I know, ODAAT, but I have always looked to the horizon. Doing so today reminds me that the future is wide-open, and that I'm best served by being ready for anything. Approach life with humility, and understand how fleeting desires are, let go of the past and the future, that's the way I'm seeing things right now.