Old 02-12-2016, 03:56 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
SandyO

Good morning beautiful people. Wow, everyone is doing so well.
Happy birthday Lulu. I hope you celebrate your day. It's definitely an emotional time for us all. But, we'd prefer to be emotional while sober than drunk. Take it easy on yourself and enjoy your special day.
Well done on a 30 day chip, Nic. That's so cool. Unfortunately I don't have access to any meetings, the support sounds amazing! All the best for your BBQ. I'm sure it won't be as bad as you imagine but it's better to prepare for worst case scenario just in case.
Nice job Zeebs and MAV for getting through social events. I haven't really been in the position yet - I will be tomorrow - so I'll follow your leads.
Nice to hear the card had a good outcome, Thump. You sound so positive and happy. It's amazing what a little clear thinking and small action can do for us. Good on you!
I love Zumba, Delilah. Dance away! 43 days is awesome. KDB, congrats on 43 days too.
30 days is awesome RalyAly. I'm on 20 today and keep thinking I have 10 days to go! Very dangerous thinking which I need to snap out of. Obviously, I still have gaps in my life that were filled with alcohol for far too long. I'm doing a lot of reading and reflecting. This is a lifetime change so I want to give myself the best chance to make that possible. That means take things slow. Be grateful for the positive changes and let go of the guilt and negativity. The latter has minutely progressed. Not really sure what forgive myself means yet.
Feeling good today. I'm volunteering at a kindergarten today. Their little happy faces are very contagious.
Wishing you all a nice day/night.
Take care.