Old 02-12-2016, 03:54 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
bandicoot2
EnjoyingTheJourney

Hey everyone--checking in with our wonderful Jan. class! I've been following along but have been too tired to post last couple of days. This week was unusually busy with meetings & social events and alcohol was in abundance each time.

One more event was on my calendar tonight and while getting ready for it, I knew it was time to say NO. I'm tired mentally and physically and I don't want to tempt my AV. It felt good to say NO even though my presence is expected.

So I'm here with you all plus a nice healthy dinner, a good cup of tea and some light exercise and meditation on this 'quiet by my choice' Friday evening.

Nic -- thinking about you and the BBQ this weekend! It's okay to say NO if you're worried you might drink. But if you do go, stay close and know we're right waiting for you with support!

Lulu -- Happy Sober Birthday! What a huge achievement ---you should be so Proud of YOU!!

Thump -- Yay, so happy for you that you sent your card and made your peace. Whatever happens you did this for you and it's pretty cool that you two talked!

So many good things going on with everyone---and I'm happy to be right here on SR!

Delilah -- Thank you SO much for your post! I was struggling with that one and now have many mindful choices. And you're right, it's a good list whether or not one observes Lent.

Odelle -- always enjoy your posts. You're so thoughtful and give such level headed insight. The right job will come along for you, when your mind and body are ready for it!

Olivia -- hope you feel better soon! Same to you Sunflower---those long lasting nasty coughs are hard on the body and so wearing.

Congrats on all the milestones today! And thanks for your Support!