Old 02-11-2016, 11:58 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
saggirl1125

Thank you for your responses, I appreciate all of them. Im really trying to be as Hands off of this as I can and I do believe that he is responsible for his own actions as well as recovery. While I do still have A LOT of mixed emotions about everything, I am trying my best to act rationally and logically, even when it goes against the way I feel... It's MUCH harder than I thought!

Im following the lead of what his therapist and doctors are saying to me right now since they are clearly more qualified to make judgement calls on the best plans of action than I am. She is who suggested that it will trigger relapse and likely a suicide attempt. Not that it makes me responsible, she was clear about that, but it's just a fragile early stage. I spoke with his lawyer, told him everything and gave him the therapists phone number so that they can figure this out in the safest and most responsible way without me having to be involved at all. I told them that I can not be the "go between" and they I will follow their lead once they work the situation out.