View Single Post
Old 02-10-2003, 10:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
lyn_blossom78

Hi, Meg:

Since I'm in about the same situation as you, I really can't give you any concrete answers, but here are some things that "popped" into my mind as I read your post.

--A gut feeling-- hmmmm, I've had that many times, and I was sure it really meant something, but sometimes it did, and sometimes I got myself concerned for nothing. One thing for sure, though, an A is very unpredictable!:p

Many times, I found my gut feeling was really paranoia at it's best. You've come a long way, and sitting around worrying about this situation is not what it's all about. Remember--you do not have any control over the alcohol. If you don't have any control over it, who does? Yes, your HP. Turn it over to Him.

Now, take some time and just be good to yourself. This is a rough week for you already, and I'm sure you have been neglecting yourself, since you are apt to be "emotional", and probably down. Plug in a movie or read a book, and take your mind off your troubles for a little while. Then address them again, and perhaps they won't look so bad.

You're in my prayers,
Hugs, Lyn