View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 11:21 AM
  # 107 (permalink)  
Refiner

Originally Posted by wanttobehealthy View Post
I do not have a report that I was there. The lobby is used for exchanges but the officers inside the glass will NOT verify if someone was there or not, UNLESS subpeonaed. I did however take a photo at the start and end of the times I was there for proof.

Ive been down this path with him a few times already.... So I have photos to show I was there...
Man, you've GOT this! Stop doubting yourself and letting him get to you... you've absolutely GOT this! You are documenting EVERYTHING down to taking pictures like this bc of the way he operates! You KNOW he will say he never got that early January email from you. The judge is going to get sick and tired of his sh*t pretty darn quick! Just please try and keep your emotions out of it and if he doesn't adhere by either speaking through an attorney, then get a harrassment order on him. I think the family wizard thing is an excellent idea, too. Plus, that will really p*ss him off more since he know he can't reach you directly to do more damage to you, LOL. I can't wait until you get to court, show the judge what an @ss he's being, get the child support in arrears coming to you, and make him cover all court costs, including your lost wages, due to his frivolous filings... go for EVERYTHING you can - what's there to lose? If he tries to reach you directly, report it!