View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 08:00 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  
amy55

Originally Posted by wanttobehealthy View Post
Thanks Oh and he did not threaten to file contempt against me-- he actually DID so. So there WILL be a hearing (unless the judge rejects his motion outright which I suppose could happen). I sort of hope it doesn't. I would like him to face sanctions for filing frivolous motions actually...
I wanted to say before congrats that he is bringing this to court under this (don't know what to call this except for stupid reasons)

I think you should just prepare yourself for how you were trying to allow him visitations. From now on if it was texts, do email. Save them all. Do not allow your emotions to get a hold of you. At the court order for the motion, ask about an RO, PO to prevent him from calling your phone. If you already have this, present evidence that he is violating this.

Did you comb thru your divorce papers yet, and the parenting papers yet?

Find the paragraphs that you want, and save them. Repeat them in email after email.

I really do hope that you feel stronger today. I know that it was after my first email that I sent out, the one I posted here, and he had no response, I felt stronger. See, I was acting the way that I should have been. I should have been cowering by him bullying me. Um, I couldn't do it anymore.

I'm really sorry that you are going through this, but I am happy that you are talking about it. I think a lot of people have also been reading and taking away what they could from this, so I really do thank you for posting.

Keep going strong, you really are a terrific person

amy