View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 07:35 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Originally Posted by Wisconsin View Post
WTBH, I know you have felt utterly chewed up and spit out by the legal system. And I certainly acknowledge that there are definitely times when things just go the wrong way. But I also believe that the wheels of justice can turn very slowly, and that by the time you are finished with your AXH, you may feel very differently about the legal system. The karma bus may not run on our schedule, but it never misses a stop.
Thank you Wisconsin... I guess I need to trust that this post finality for the 3rd time, means that things will go differently when I ask the court to hold him accountable... Sigh... I wish I had more faith in the family court system right now... Maybe one day I will.

I do think that the there needs to be a whole lot of education for judges and clerks about what narcissistic, addict abuse looks like... I don't think anyone sets out to let dirtbags like my ex get away with what he's gotten away with, but the end result is that they do, far too often...

I do think sometimes about finding a way to help others going through what I've been going through in the system for years... I feel like I learned a ton by going through it and wish that I'd had a roadmap for dealing with a narcissist addict in court before I started...