View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 10:27 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Originally Posted by LexieCat View Post
Just one other thing. When you desperately try to get him NOT to go back into court, you are announcing, with a neon sign and flashing lights, that this is how he can get to you--make noises about taking you back into court. Don't tip your hand that way. However much you dread or fear something, do NOT let him see you sweat.

My bet is that the court won't sanction him THIS time (because it's his first post-order rodeo), but if he pulls it again the court will have a lot less patience. Still, ask for the sanction, and however the court rules, keep your cool. Come back here and rant away, but wait till you are out of court and out of his earshot.
My fear is that where I just settled with him, did not have a final hearing where I highlighted any of his recent CRAP behavior, and have not filed contempt motions of my own (bc I do not want to spend my life in court) the court may well believe HIS tales... He is so slippery and manipulative that I am really worried that he'll get some traction...

This is a man who was FIRED from his job for being drunk and abusive to teen girls and STILL got a new teaching job in a new state...

This is a man who abused our daughter and DCYF gave a million more chances to despite history of supervised visits...

I am afraid that I will be the one who ends up looking crazy and wrong in this....

He calls the kids when he KNOWS they are busy and then in court docs lists dates he tries to call them as if Im keeping them from him...

It's never ending...