View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 10:25 PM
  # 337 (permalink)  
freein14

UP, thank you for those thoughtful and wise words. I totally agree, these days are precious. I'm sorry to hear you lost your Mum a few years ago.

Mariah, it's good to hear that the sun is still shining somewhere, glad you could get out in the garden today. I've woken up to stormy weather this morning. I thought that the electric was off, but it looks like it's just the plugs that are cut off. Maybe a fuse or just a reboot needed.

I don't think I've ever seen super bowl, but it's obviously a popular sport. I'll see if I can check it out on the internet later. Football (soccer) is the thing round here. My OH is a lifelong Everton fan. He used to go to matches with his dad when he was a child living in Liverpool. I'm hoping to get tickets for a big match for his birthday this year, but it's not that easy. Seems like the whole world want tickets, so the only seats left are those with limited views (and I don't fancy spending 2 hours standing behind a pillar, wondering who's got the ball).

Mariah, I think you're on to something with your Ninja cat idea, that could definitely work. I bet Tops is on it already, rallying the feline troops as we speak.

Have a great start to the week everyone.