Old 02-07-2016, 07:30 AM
  # 290 (permalink)  
Olivia2011

Mornin!

Odelle! Congrats! You go grrl! Love the avocado mask. Ever use egg whites and such? I used to make my own masks. You've motivated me yet again! My husband is off for the most part in the winter but seven long days spring winter fall. I pick up to the big seven too. We both are very energetic, otherwise I don't think we'd make it! It does get old tho with them being gone all the time. I had a 28 year white collar job with weekends off. Raised kids, yard work (big yard), groceries, clean, laundry, etc. Sucked!

Sun - love your daily words of wisdom! You're probably just more tired now to work out as much as you used to. I was a gym maniac when I was younger for about 25 years easy. I'm back at the gym and loving it. I also bike ride on a paved levee surrounding our farm/small city. Really love that. Need to do that more. Peace and serenity!

SO - I like to cook. Some turns out fabulous, some ok! Just play around! Love that your husband adds to it sometimes. I have stew meat, just need to make the stew! My husband doesn't cook.

Thump. I guess no hip replacement ? I know a few ppl had them and are loving it. I like the idea of a swim class or such. That break up stuff is hard. Hope you have a brighter future! You will. Might not seem like it now tho.

Congrats on milestones! Congrats on those of us getting back on the horse! I don't want to fug this up again!!

Ok, I'm drawing a blank on more. I know I missed ppl This old brain doesn't like to take notes! We are all a special group working together. And thanks Dee and SW for always chiming in with good ideas (and any other old timers).

Olivia