Old 02-05-2016, 08:40 PM
  # 244 (permalink)  
Nic233

Originally Posted by Odelle View Post
Going back through this and the previous thread, I listed names of users who posted to the Class of January 2016 thread(s). Some members post infrequently, some may have joined the February Class thread, and some are MIA. If I missed anyone, please give a shout out and I will add your name.

Bandicoot2
Beerbgone
Benice
Bluedog97
Cahabr
Caramel
CarrieBradshaw
ClearCut
Delilah1
Dickensen
Emme99
Eyeshake
GramParsons
GriffyS1989
Gypsytears
Haris2014
illi1111
JCNY
Jhend
JL2014
JulySeaCoast
KDBnSLC
Kiki0615
Lisatryingagain
Loopylou
Lulu212
M1A1
MAV
Meshelly
Mesober35
Mish
Nic233
NZK9Lady
Odelle
Olivia2011
Optimist4ever57
Patricia68
Pedro1234
ProudPenguin
RallyAly
RogerKlotz
Sadie1
SandyO
Sean30
Shantilove
SillyHuman
SoberinSyracuse
Steve3929
Strangeangel
StrongBird
StrugglingJim
Sunflowerlife
Thumpalumpacus
TigerLili
Tnek97
Tnt44
Trees39
Vanaprastha
Zeebs
ZeldaFan

We could do more with the list, depending on how everyone feels about it. My past experience with posting sobriety dates is that it can be a deterrent to someone who has slipped to make the announcement and have then have their date reset. If it’s okay with everyone here, we can each track our sobriety time and give a shout out when a milestone has been reached so that others can acknowledge the achievement. How do you feel about listing dates of birth, month and day?

Hi Odelle, I have absolutely no problem listing my date of birth, date of sobriety or any other dates...but I would be concerned that those who slip or are struggling a little may feel embarrassed or give up...
Recognition is important to make us feel like we have achieved something great but only when we are travelling well.....
Good on you for taking the time to keep track of all of us.. We are a very active group xx