Old 02-05-2016, 12:28 PM
  # 212 (permalink)  
RallyAly

Originally Posted by Sunflowerlife View Post
Ghost hunting? That sounds intriguing! Sounds like you have a lot of great things planned for the weekend. What movie are you going to see? I am going to the movies on Monday but don't even know what is out. Have a great weekend!
I have never gone on a "hunt" with the ghost group. The assoc is geared towards, and spends the majority of their time, debunking stuff. I lean very much towards the skeptic side when it comes to anything beyond the natural and scientifically explorable world... Though a couple of strange first-hand experiences have moved my opinion from "that is 100% explainable without anything supernatural" to "*perhaps* there is something going on, beyond the generally understood natural world."

For movie, we're going to go see Hail Caesar! I saw The Big Short (good, funny, great cast) last weekend and Mockingjay Part 2 (good for fans of the series) a couple of weeks ago. I don't go to movies that much but part of my plan for evenings and weekend is movies as fun things to do that don't involve beer. Have a great weekend too!