View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 08:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
broken101

This too shall pass

Hello All,

Its been a while since I last posted on been on here ( almost 2 years). But during that time a lot has happened. All good things. I graduated college with higher than 3.0 GPA. Paid off all my bills around $25,000 and had a beautiful baby boy who is almost 2.

If anyone had told me that I would be this happy and at peace 3 years ago I would have thought they were crazy. I did therapy for a bit and finally found peace with being by myself and of all that happened in the past, I learnt to forgive myself and the people that hurt me.

I want those who are new and going through hurt and pain now to know that you will survive this and you'll be a stronger much healthier person. Don't let the present pain determine your future.

I love where I am in my life now. It was not easy nor did it come overnight but take it one day at a time and know tomorrow will be a better day. I found the love of my life when I had my son and I am focused on him and me. I have not gotten back to dating as I am not ready yet and that's all good with me. I know I will be able to trust and love again in time.

I want to say a big to all the members that give me advice and told me I will get over this.