Old 02-02-2016, 08:22 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  
Nic233

Originally Posted by bandicoot2 View Post
Nice and cozy here with my sleepy time tea. My sleep has really changed in sobriety and I love the deep sleep I get -- no more heart pounding out of my chest in the middle of the night.

Congrats on Day 30 Sunflower & KDB! That's something to be really proud of.

Thump - hope you feel better soon. Do you work in a store? You mentioned working hard to not buy beer before you get off. That would be a temptation for sure. Hope you're proud each time you make that choice!

Odelle - I'm with Nic...that's pretty amazing of you to kick three addictions at once! Good for you---you are one strong lady! I'm sorry you haven't heard from someone following your interview. It's hard to play the waiting game. If you don't hear, perhaps that means the really right job is waiting for you. Thinking of you and Lulu as you both search for that right fit.

MAV - Wishing you a good trip to London. With 33 days & counting under your belt you got this!

Caramel - Lol! Definitely wish I wouldn't have googled huntsman. Yikes!

Nic - glad you're feeling better and settled down after your mom's visit. You've come so far and I love hearing your words of wisdom. As for posting when you're down, so glad some of our great class were on here to help. Take care!

So we haven't heard from SH or Olivia in a couple of days. Anyone else missing?
Hope they are ok and just busy.

Wrapping up day 33 here and heading to bed soon. Thinking of you all & wishing everyone a Good Sober night or day.
Thanks so much Bandicoot.... Our class certainly is the best i think! !

I'm worried about our missing classmates too... life does get busy though so hopefully they are taking good care of themselves and will be back soon with an update