Old 02-02-2016, 07:09 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
Nic233

Originally Posted by Odelle View Post
Day 26 for me, and 8 days of no cigarettes or caffeine. I have more cravings for a cigarette than the others, but I am sticking with this, hoping by breaking all three addictions, I can reclaim my life instead of being a slave to my addictions.

Well, I haven’t heard from the company I interviewed for, so I am bummed out this evening. My AV whispered here and there today, but I wasn’t even close to caving.

I walked the dog this morning for 45 minutes, and will walk her again after dinner. If nothing else, I will shed some weight before summer.
You're doing so great Odelle. Hopefully you will hear something soon about your interview. I know Companies can be a bit slack and drag their feet sometimes.
I couldn't imagine giving up 3 things at once! That's pretty amazing. I struggle with the no alcohol and trying to keep my diet in check!! I've been drinking a lot more coffee than I ever did before but for me that's still a huge step in the right direction for me personally. Cigarettes are tough... I quit about 5 years ago and found it a struggle. After 8 days though you just have to keep going. They say the first 2 weeks is the hardest with nicotine i think...
So you're heading towards a month girl!!! Ignore your AV and keep on moving forward-what a great feeling it is to be sober and living our lives clearly!!! xxx HUGS