Thread: Day 4 -
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 09:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Water441

Day 4 -

It's the end of the day and my emotions have been stable. Was on time for a ride to a meeting with my boss. My skin and colour looks better. I did a good day of work and ate an entire litre mason jar of my amazing soup.

Walked home around 7ish, passed one of my liquor stores only noting it because I had no desire to go in at all but remembering the hundreds of times I did.

Came home, made kale salad and made more of that liver detox stuff I was talking about yesterday. Read a cookbook and am trying to sleep on the couch tonight. Decided banana nut tea is revolting. Learned a perfect egg poach technique

Only thing that is neither a negative or a positive is I tried to talk to my SO about my past a bit (we don't live together yet) over text. He doesn't really do a very good job of listening I think because he doesn't understand how I could let my ex treat me so badly. Instead of getting mad at him for not listening, I said "okay I won't talk about this with you, I respect that. I love you and I hope you sleep well" - quite a different reaction than if I had have been drinking.

Anyway... It's not troubling me. (That I might have upset him when he's so good and so patient) Which is good. Usually I'd worry for hours.