View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 05:50 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Blacky

Mmmmmm .. coffee ..

This is my day 30 and I feel good even though it is dark and cloudy outside, about to rain and I am going to remove wallpaper today.

If I was not sober I might not have this work as the Lady wanted to negotiate some more. I had already come down to my best offer a week ago and she accepted. Last night she wanted to add another bathroom and said aomething about a package deal and lowering her overhead (wtf) and me buying the paint as the job is all the way through to finish painting.

I gave a price for my labor based on what time I thought it would take and my hourly rate. Which is reasonable.

If I was drinking I may very well told her to remove her own damn wallpaper or get the other person that she was invoking in her negotiation with me.
Thus losing a customer. It has happened before.

Anyway .. I remained cool and just said my hours, the time it takes to do the work don't change if you add another same size bathroom it will double the cost and I based my price on labor hours that very well may take me longer.

She backed up and said she would pay what I asked and buy the materials, well she said paint so she still might try me again on the primer or something .. ha ha

I will deal with her fine.

Hope everyone has a good day, or as well as can be expected.