View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 08:25 PM
  # 394 (permalink)  
SwimKim12

Kiki, you did not fail me. You have helped me tremendously. Honestly. Your encouragement to go to AA really did seal the deal for me, and I think that AA will be what I need to stay sober.

I know how horrible you feel. I was in the April 2015 class and got three and a half months before I slipped. I was so, so, so ashamed to come back to the thread and post what had happened. The thing is, I received nothing but support from that class. And just as they supported me then we are here to support you now.

Alcohol makes us hate ourselves. It makes us feel worthless. I'm so sorry that you drank and are having a hard time, but I am very glad that you came right back here and are being truthful with yourself. You know why you slipped and you have already corrected that with your therapist. That is a big step!!

I really hope you can still be our cheerleader (even if it's not as often) because I absolutely love your enthusiasm. You are a wonderful person, Kiki, and I'm glad we are back on the sober train together