View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 12:58 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
BobbyLight

Originally Posted by Vinificent View Post
Bobby - This struck a cord with me because I have a spouse with an overspending problem. Have you looked into SMART recovery? I have been studying it to help with sobriety, but many of the principles can be applied to any addictive behavior, such as compulsive spending. I am going to try to work on it together. Check it out!
Hey Vinificent.....I haven't no, but I other things I have been reading and incorporating into my life can definitely be applied elsewhere other than the drink. I'll definitely check it out, thanks

Day 11 here. Had a good day yesterday, although I dropped a shop vac on my toe and smooshed it into oblivion. I slept terrible because I kept waking up with bad pain in my toe. I was super clumsy overall yesterday...moreso than normal. Tomorrow I go out of town until Friday for work. Usually this is the time I get loaded and have a little party time with my coworkers. I'm bringing everything I can to keep myself busy at night when the work is over. The hotel has a gym so that's always a plus.

Hope everyone has a wicked awesome Monday