Old 01-24-2016, 12:15 PM
  # 427 (permalink)  
illi1111

Happy Sober Sunday Everyone!

Today is a good day! I'm feeling strong and positive I have a roast in the slow cooker, wood for a fire and no other plans.

Had a huge battle with my AV on Friday. It was my brothers 21st Birthday. It kept telling me 1shot... What would it hurt? The sneaky devil also tried to convince me that if I did drink who would even know? Nope- I have come to far to be tricked into thinking one drink would not lead to 15 more! It makes me said to think how long I let the AV be my own voice. Talk about split personalities!

I will be joining you Health Nuts soon! Lol with all this extra time I plan on getting healthy again. It is very incouraging to here what you all are doing!

Tomorrow will be 30 days! I have tears in my eyes when I type this. I have hope for the future again. There is no way I could of made it this far with out all of you! From the bottom of my heart... Thank you all so much!

I'm going to stick close because this is when I got over confident last time. This battle has been one but the war still rages on