Old 01-20-2016, 03:19 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Good morning everyone. Been fighting a bit of a cold these last few days and while I thought I had kicked it, yesterday left me feeling a little loopy. I also started a new med (Wellbutrin) for my depression since the Zoloft I have been taking has made me fat and lazy (and I still believe it led to my alcohol cravings, but that's another story.)
Amazing how easy it is to get a prescription these days. I just went to a new doctor, told her I had tried it in the past and viola- she gave it to me. I am just hoping for some more energy and motivation, and of course weight loss.

The only way to lose weight on the zoloft is by doing low carb which I am on day 8 of. It's definitely working but it takes about 5 days to adjust. I am just proud of myself for not only sticking to my sobriety (day 15 over here) but also sticking to this diet, which is 21 days. I haven't been able to do that since last June.

Feeling a bit numb this morning, not sure what is going on. I have been having some whacked out, intense dreams but then wake up feeling blah. I am sure once the kids are up my mood will change.

Happy, safe and sober hump day everyone!

Quote of the day: