View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 08:43 PM
  # 221 (permalink)  
KiKi0615

Originally Posted by Fabat50 View Post
Snow. You are in a safe place. I think I can relate a bit to how you must be feeling. I had 2 stints in the psych hospital, one for a couple of days and one for a month. I messed up with my bipolar meds and drink and lost the plot for a while. I don't know what it's like where you are, or how long you may be there, but try and get some rest, go easy on yourself and use the time to get your head back together. Will be thinking of you. On another issue... question for the group. Some of you may have noticed that my spectacular 70 day run turned back into another day 1 this Sunday. I am more than disgusted but have another thread going on that subject. Do/Can I stay part of this group given that my determination is still strong? Or should I join the Jan class? Hope you are all well. Snow will be thinking of you
Nope!!! You are not leaving us! We need you! I need you!!! You are part of why I'm still sober. Your support is amazing!

We are a family and we don't leave our wounded behind! We pick them up, wipe their tears & support them until they are back on their feet!

Xo