View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 05:58 AM
  # 180 (permalink)  
wehav2day

Budd, yay on the new digs!

Babs, glad you are doing well! When you have a day that you aren't, tell us ok so we can help?

Sassy, hope the snow is pretty in your neck of the woods!

Toots and duff, thanks for the list suggestion I'll check it out. I'm behind on renting a truck, gotta fix that later today. Gotta move my cable, disconnect power. That's about it for the infrastructure stuff. Our housemate is taking care of water, recycling and trash. And the movers for the house. Lots more stuff there!

I packed what little I had at the house before California. Cleared the basement over the summer. Thinned a lot in apartment. So yeah it's all about packing now. Oh the joy... Lol

I'm having a rough start to the day... J woke me from a dead sleep to tell me there is a car blocking the drive. I was soooo out, cozy, and having a great dream! I had 26 more mi Utes to sleep! Boooo!

She has a little car, so I was able to barely guide her out. Took about 20 minutes of very cautious maneuvering, but we got her to work. Late, but there.

I on the other hand, am stranded. I'm supposed to leave for my volunteer engagement in 10 minutes. No tow truck yet. Grrrrr. I feel a little bad, cause this has only happened a handful of times in ten years. It's usually a drunk person not realizing its w driveway not a curb. I don't want to create a problem but I gotta get out of my driveway!