View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 07:29 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
ALinNS

So if I may ask why did you stop in the first place and what was your goal or plan?

I have personally never seen drinking as a reward and in my past when that thought came to mind it was my AV and not me thinking things through and yes if I go back to 1996 my x wife would have said the same thing, exactly what my AV wanted to hear but the last thing in the world I needed to do was start drinking again. If I wrote what drinking from 1996 to 2015 has cost me in every area, few would believe it.

But I am not aware why you stopped or what your plan is.

All the best
Andrew

PS: I remember reading your posts back in December, bud honestly these are pretty serious warning signs from my experience

"I have been a casual drinker for close to 20 years, mainly drinking on weekends and occassions, but over the last 2 years I have noticed a bad pattern that once I start there is no reason to stop. I used to be a Vodka tonic type but gave up vodka about 2 years as I found myself sucking them down, then moved to just wine and beer, but found a could finis a bottle of wine in no time, and would usually open a second."