View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 02:35 PM
  # 227 (permalink)  
Juno11

Hi all, just checking in. Friday night. Made it through a rather tough week. And without drinking, yay! Funny that both Winslow and I were craving last night. Glad we both made it through. Winslow, I would go easy on yourself. Quitting drinking is hard enough never mind trying to fix everything in your life all at once. With time, you will find the strength to tackle things. I personally believe a little chocolate or a donut once in a while is okay I had a few Godiva truffles this week. The box I got for Christmas is almost gone, and I won't buy a new one

I'm really tired, and I'm giving myself the gift of a weekend off from work. I didn't get in all my hours, but enough of them to call it a week. For my mental healthy, I need a break and lots of sleep and some good old fashioned relaxation as well as exercise. Work can wait until Monday.

I hope everyone is doing well. Time to kick off the weekend - just took a hot bath and got on comfy clothes. Going to rest a bit before doing something else.