View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 07:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cricket123

I made it through the holidays

I am so glad that the holidays are over. The kids did pop in here and there and I would of liked to see them more, however I think I have accepted the fact that they are moved out and want to move on. I have decided to send some of their stuff with them when they come over. I will only do a little at a time for now, but later I will start sending more stuff.

DD1 is being a pain and don't want to come over and will not take any of her stuff, says to throw it away, no way she has caused many issues by doing this then she tells her dad I got rid of it and then all of a sudden I have to replace what is gone, if that is the case, often I had things packed away and was accused of getting rid of it. So I do not want to store her stuff and I will not trash it or give it to good will. (some of it is really good stuff) still working on a solution for this issue.

I was right that the ex in laws and the ex keep them so busy that they did not have a lot of time for me. I am glad I keep that expectation. However it seems like every time I plan something they decide to say they are coming over. I feel a bit like a puppet because they won't give a time or an agenda, so I end up giving up plans for them. I am working on this and trying to figure out how to handle it.

Ex moved to the town I grew up in and I'm sure I probably know 1/2 his neighbors. Not sure how I should feel about this. Lol I do not understand his reasoning for moving there because he always hated his drive to work from here and living there adds a bunch more time on his drive.

well this is my vent of the week.

Happy New Year!! May all of you find piece this coming year!

Cricket