Old 12-30-2015, 03:31 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  
AnonWife

What kind of pressure was building up? Was it your spouse behavior was getting worse and too hard to live with?

Im not looking within and wanting to focus on me to get out of the house and avoid him. Mostly its because I woke up and realized I no longer have a lot of outside interests, and have focused less on my overall health. I want to be the best version of me and be healthy for my daughter. Bonus too. Hawkwye13 (hopefully I spelled your correct) at Smart they use the oxygen mask idea too, and they say taking care of myself and being fit will help me, my family, my ability to cope with what gets thrown at me in life more successfully.
Originally Posted by hopeful4 View Post
I understand what you are saying. I went through a time of this, where I tried this. It did not work for me personally b/c even though I did carry on with my own life, and make sure I was having enjoyment, etc. It was just really too hard to ignore the pressure building up inside me all the time. The walking on eggshells.

I had to leave a lot to be honest. Planned a lot of things out of town and outside the home. Took a lot of walks. Exercise. It was easy to stay busy b/c of having two kids, but eventually it was just too much.

Hugs to you.