View Single Post
Old 12-27-2015, 01:43 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Safe trip Babs xx

Duff, I'm glad you were able to find the words you needed to read to help you maintain your sobriety.

I developed hubby's virus so was quite poorly Christmas Day. Yesterday I looked back at the day before and told hubby that I had had drunk Christmases that I remembered better. I hadn't realised how ill I must have been Christmas Day, but it really is a bit of a fog! Somehow I cooked a meal that everyone enjoyed, so that was ok. Hubby and daughter were still both not well either so it was something of a subdued day!

Marcher I have an ancestor that we recently found who was something of a bigamist and womaniser. I quite like colourful ancestors!!

Budd I hope that the rest of your journey went ok, and that you are home safe and well. X

Sass, I hope your relaxed Christmas was fun

We, I'm glad your step mom wanted to meet J perhaps one day, your dad will adjust to the idea enough to accept her. Always remember, his rejection of your lifestyle is his loss and about his issues. You took a brave and honest path that must be difficult at times considering the bigotry still out there, but you remain true to yourself and your heart. Xx

North, wishing you and Mr North and the North dogs compliments of the season!

Everyone, have a wonderful holiday time x