View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 05:43 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  
grizzlybearblue

Whew! Whoa yall. I just survived the whole office getting merry on the spiked egg nog. My boss brought it in for everyone, and I said no thank you, I will toast with my cherry coke. He was like are you sure, just a little taste, like one drop? I said no, really none. They were like oh my gosh you really quit drinking?? They could hardly believe it! They all said they were so proud of me and how wonderful that was, and one girl was even asking questions about how I stopped. It was a really positive reaction. I hung out with them while they had seconds on the egg nog, and I really wasn't bothered. I didn't feel weird about being the only one not drinking, instead I felt really proud of it. There was no way I was going to drink. I was surprised with a Christmas bonus and left the office feeling absolutely fantastic! I had so much positive energy I had to channel it so I got home and immediately hit the road to run. Man, I was feelin' it! I just ran for an hour feeling so unbelievably happy. Wow, what a great day! The feeling I have right now is just amazing. I feel kind of bad saying that because Juno and Winslow have had rough days. I'm so proud of you ladies for not drinking over it!! I love our group : ) Thank yall so much for helping me be strong enough to not drink today.