View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 06:56 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  
grizzlybearblue

Congrats Key, that is wonderful!!! Shortly after I first got on SR I remember you hit 90 days, and I thought wow, I don't know if I can make that. Now I'm almost there! Thank you so much for your support and encouragement : ) You are doing awesome!
Long day of seeing houses today. By the end I was getting all giggly and coming unglued. I came home and made a cup of coffee and got back out to do Christmas shopping. I told myself I can do it now or I can do it later, but it's best to do it now, so I did. I'm tuckered out now. One of the things I like about my job, and I hope this doesn't sound mean, is that sometimes I get reminders of why I don't drink. One guy today answered the door and was like I'm sorry, I feel like s**t, I had a late night of drinking last night. He looked rough, and he said he felt terrible. I left there and thought I do not miss that at all!
I think it was soberwolf that posted this link a couple of days ago, and I got a lot out of it. I copied and pasted the link for anyone interested that didn't see it when it was posted in a different thread.
The Stoic: 9 Principles to Help You Keep Calm in Chaos - 99u
Keep up the great work gang!