View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 01:29 PM
  # 324 (permalink)  
enfinthechange

Sorry to hear about the crash odelle , hope he's OK. ..

My husband is out at his works do... been in the pub since 4.30... 5hours! Hope he's OK. .. no contact from him. I went to my folks with the kids and they kindly took us out for pizza, but I think that might **** off my husband, so am a little edgy. This morning went badly as I was upset he shouted at my little girl a bit harshly I though, so I made a comment ...and that made him hugely angry in that silent treatment way. I cried a lot on the way to work. Must not comment!!!
Have ordered parenting books now from amazon so I can know what I'm doing more and maybe stand up for my self as a mum better.

What if life is actually more crap now. I don't know.... I keep thinking about my, um, indiscretion. .. and it makes a part of me a little happy that someone liked me that way..... guilty for sure, wouldn't have acted in that way unless drunk. But , oh I dunno. ..

I'm fed up of bottling everything and keeping it all in. Emotions are leaking out like a rusty bucket! So u guys getting my stream of consciousness ... good job u don't know me! !!! It feels better to unburden even the guilty crap thoughts. ...

Still drinking tea so don't fret! !
Better goto bed , happy rest of Monday x