View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 03:18 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  
enfinthechange

Funny the similarities between different lives...

I think.my husband would never fight to get me back. He says just leave then, and if u do, you're not coming back. He is so emotionally different to me it's untrue. .. we used to be the same.... but not any more. I as I have got older and had kids I have needed more affection and love... but he hasn't. ..he is just quite hard nose, very firm and I dot seem to be a be able to be right.... so I take the easy road....

When we drink we recreate earlier happiness I guess... and become affectionate briefly..... as long as we stop drinking after a few and don't go overboard.

On Friday. ..

I only went to the pub as he sent me out to buy more beer.. I'd had 4 pints... I said Iwould prob goto the pub... he said OK. ... I was there for 5 hours. .he did text once to see if I was OK!

I just knew this guy fancied me and I was definitely attracted to him... so the beer led me to it and let me think it was OK. Stupid stupid stupid. .. only the week before I had told the guy no... even when he was quite insistent. So I knew.... I knew what I was doing.... I was drunk enough not to care. That is bad. On all fronts it is bad.... I am married with kids and 19 years older than him... what's going on.....