View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 12:37 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  
enfinthechange

You are all so kind and right... it is the drinking that makes emotions so unmanageable and then burst out to bit you... i may have been having some difficulties with my husband, and have been feeling like he doesn't love me and finds me annoying and not good at what I do... he is very stressed too, and drinks which makes him grumpy. ..

so I guess the fancying eye of a stranger was too much to resist when I was 10 pints under....I didn't sleep with him.... so at least there's that. I kept saying no, stop. ... but then was too pissed to actually stop. .. until I ran away. That saved me.

I don't know how I feel really. My husband won't talk to me. I don't think he will want to work it out. I don't think he likes me much.... but we have the children so I guess will grimly struggle on through the years... maybe it will get better.

At least there's hope without alcohol. I think I would be dead or more seriously **** up soon if I don't stop . It's quite worrying that I feel so detached inside, I don't know what to do!

At least I have u guys, thank you all x