View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 04:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Zircon

Day After the Holiday

Hi, I hope everyone here had a good holiday. My ah behaved kinda during the day. I had a wonderful day with my daughter and grandkids. I know my ah was drinking, but no one except my daughter and I knew.
Today is a new day though!! My ah went to our business this am. He is now 2 hrs overdue to return. He did this on Monday night as well and just didn't come home.
I have learned a lot on this forum. I am not going to call him. I know where he is, drinking with his 28 yr old friend. My ah will never learn. I hope he gets pulled over for a DWI, that's not a very nice thing to say, I know. I just don't want him to hurt anyone else, and spending another night in jail, and maybe the court will mandate a rehab program.
What I'm focusing on tonight, is getting ready for my trip to Florida. I leave on Wednesday. Also enjoying the quietness of my home. My dogs are the best company.
Thank you all for getting me to this point. I still have a long way to go, but I'm feeling better about me, and letting some of my anger go. I know my road ahead is going to be a rough one. I hope I have the patience, strength, and conviction to continue on this path of taking care of me.